Monday, February 9, 2009

letting lies fly

all is well, indeed with everything. i am really excited about traveling as i booked a flight with lauren, asia and mary to new orleans at the end of april to visit the south with our fellow southern friends who left to go back a few days ago. it's going to be perfect. the weather will be prime and i'll get to re-hash on some lost childhood memories. also hangout on the beautiful beach in florida. camping and adventuring, jamming and tanning. swimming in the gulf. a awesome belated spring break if you will.
pretty busy with school and interning with mike thrasher again. i was hoping to score another internship and book for PDXPOPNOW! but i guess everything can't go my way. it's my own fault, i responded to the e-mail too late. but hey, what can you do?
currently, i'm missing my friend kristen. i'm also feeling a bit down about caring for my friends. i seems to sit on situations for too long and when i honestly try to do some good it just back fires and as someone told me "diareeha comes spewing out of your mouth." so, i guess i'll just keep it closed from now own, if they care not for the truth. i guess it's not really bothering me considering their group of friends volunteered me to confront them about it. i don't know why i went along. i didn't even want to, but after much persuasion and bickering, that shit came spewing from my mouth. i guess the truth is hard to handle, especially when you have a good heap of lies to burrow through first.
i'm happy. i'm no liar. damn glad too.

No comments: