Wednesday, June 3, 2009

fuckin chessy raps

listening to chester french. alright, really i started out by listening to muse, which was just making me stoked on life and i kept listening to it on repeat so i was like, alirght yo, i need a change of pace. so i started at the front of my itunes on simons ipod which was including but not limited to the arcade fire and bright eyes. so of course i had to cry for like 30 minutes. then chester, oh fucking senior french, why do you get me everytime with your El-P remix, all that sexy rexy bass and down dirty dirty shit. it gets me. oh fuck yeah it does, its so bad its good.
GOOD GOD. fuck in a.
its taken me longer to edit this blog then it did to write it, if you get my feel. i am in no shape to write. let alone think or be awake.FUCK EN A.
ohmygodiwantyousobadstephencaseyicantstopthinkingabout youihadadreamaboutyoulastnight thatihaventtoldanyoneaboutexcept rachel. whyidontknowfuckmeforbeingsuchanassholefucfuckfuckfuckfuck

No comments: